Do you experience…
Thought this image was a cute way of describing the “not so cute” hot flash symptoms. It’s not just “lack of estrogen“, it could be that you’re toxic & inflamed, your liver is struggling to keep your blood clean, when the liver is overwhelmed, it cannot take care of waves of fluctuating hormones.
And the unpredictable inner sauna of hot flashes leads to:
- Foggy Thoughts
Hot flashes are a signal that your body is battling toxins and your liver is struggling. Adding to this, the holidays are on their way with their temptations, social events, and increased stress.
What can you do?
Here are 3 ways to TAME those hot flashes:
- Eat (organic) fruits, vegetables, and animal protein (grass fed, free-range)
- Exercise (3-4 times/week) until you break a sweat and raise your heart rate for at least 30-60 sec., good way to detox, reduce stress, and improve blood flow.
- Drink mostly pure filtered alkaline water. About 1 qt for every 50 lb. of weight. Vital in flushing toxins out and keeping hydrated.
And above all…Resist suppressing your symptoms by getting a prescription for estrogen, this might make things worse, creating more unwanted symptoms and/or increasing your risk for breast or ovarian cancer!
Wouldn’t you rather give your body the necessary foundation to eliminate the root cause of your hot flashes?
By eating an abundance of clean healthy food, moving your body around, and flushing and hydrating your cells with pure clean water, you decrease the added burden your liver faces. Thus, reducing the impact of holiday stress and ridding you of hot flashes, so you say YES to:
- A great time at your Holiday Party!
- Energy and Clarity
- Deep Restful Sleep
- Peace of Mind and Serenity
Written by Dr. Debbie Novick